HEADGEAR (OPTIONAL): Cap / Hat / Visor
- Sports shirt (with collar and sleeve), duly tucked into trouser.
- Shorts (with belts) not more than 4 inches above the knee.
- FOOTWEAR: Proper golf shoes (without metal spikes) and socks.
ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY:
- Only registered players are allowed to play.
- Players without a valid club handicap or whose handicap is above 24 (Men) and 36 (Ladies) are not allowed to play unless expressly allowed to do so by the Golf Committee.
PRIORITY ON THE COURSE:
- The flight has to be complete on the tee to be allowed a tee off spot.
- Single and two-ball have no standing and not allowed to play during peak hours (1500-1730 hours).
- If a flight fails to keep its pace on the course and has more than one clear hole to the flight in front, it should invite the flight following to pass.
- Starters decision is final. Please cooperate with him.
- Golfers are not allowed to join a group after it has teed off.
- A 4 Ball has priority on the Course. However, a through should be allowed to a 2 ball/3 ball if the green in front is vacant.
CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PLAYERS:
- Please observe all honor rules.
- Please do not disturb your playing partners or any other player on the course.
- Please do not step on the line of another player’s putt.
- Please vacate the green immediately after finishing the hole.
- Play without delay.
- Be considerate and polite to all players.
- Please observe all safety precautions while playing.
- Please don’t move, talk or stand close to a player making a shot.
CARE OF THE COURSE:
- Please repair all divots, ball marks and spike marks.
- Please repair and smooth over all bunkers after playing in the bunker.
- Bags and trolleys should not be placed on putting green or teeing ground
- Please do not litter.
- Do not damage the course in any way. In particular, in taking practice swings, please avoid causing damage to the course, particularly the tees, by removing divots.
- Do not drop clubs on the putting green or lean on your putter.
- Replace the flag stick carefully.
All non-golfers desirous of walking on the Golf Course are requested to do soon the 10’h & I 1 the Fairways half an hour before sunset.
Green Fee: (Subject to change)
1. Green Fee – Per Round: Non-members / foreigners desirous of practicing and playing on course will pay a green fee as follows:
- Members of any Golf Club affiliated with PGF – Rs. 200/-
- Non Members (including Juniors) – Rs. 500/-
- Foreigners – Rs. 1000/-
- Non members are requested to pay their green fee before start of game/practice and obtain proper receipt from the green fee in-charge on duty.
2. Practice Balls Charges (only on the Practice Range):
- Members of any Golf Club affiliated with PGF – Rs. 50/-
- Non Members (including Juniors) – Rs. 150/-
- Foreigners – Rs. 250/-
3. Practice Balls:
- Members of Gymkhana Club and members of any Golf Club affiliated with PGF
(on production of Club Card) – Rs. 15/- per bucket of 30 balls
- Junior Golfers (Gymkhana) below 14 years – Rs. 15/- per bucket of 60 balls
- Professionals (Gymkhana Club) – Rs. 15/- per bucket of 40 balls
- Non-members (including Juniors) Rs. 25/- per bucket of 30 balls
- Foreigners – Rs. 35/- per bucket of 30 balls
For 18 Holes Rs. 125/-
For 09 Holes Rs. 70/-
For 18 Holes Rs. 40/-
For 09 Holes Rs. 20/-
* Equally shared by all playing in the flight.