Courts have been designed as:
Court 1 North – West
Court 2 South – West
Court 3 North – East
Court 4 South – East
2. USE OF COURTS:
Courts 1 & 2 are primarily for Permanent/Regular Members. Additionally, the top six seeds from Members’ Children and Non-Earning Members ARE ALSO ALLOWED to play on these courts. Other Members’ Children and Non Earning Members can use Courts 1 & 2 in case they are vacant. Courts 3 & 4 are primarily for Members’ Children and Non-Earning Members. Permanent / Regular Members can use Courts 3 & 4 in case they are vacant. Court 4 will have priority for women players.
3. USE OF FOOT WEAR:
Players are requested to change into their playing shoes prior to playing inside the squash facilities. Only squash playing/non-marking shoes can be used in the courts; shoes used for other sports or black soled shoes would not be allowed.
4. TIMINGS: (ALL COURTS)
Throughout the year
Monday-Saturday 0600 – 0800 hrs 1300 – 2030 hrs
Sunday 1400 – 2000 hrs (without Marker)
Booking System is displayed separately for Courts 1 & 2 and Courts 3 & 4. The booking will be for 45 minutes and members are requested to book their name slot in advance with the Marker. Bookings will be EITHER by phone/personally by 1500 hrs on the same day OR by entering in the Booking Register a day before. If a member does not turn up within ten minutes after the time booked, other members may use the court but only for the remaining 35 minutes.
- Members are not allowed to play for more than 45 minutes when other members are waiting outside the court.
- Members Guests can only play after paying necessary dues @ Rs.100/- per day.
- Rs. 80/- per hour would be charged for playing with the Marker. Minimum charge of Rs. 40/- would be levied if the play is less than 30 minutes.
- The game is to be watched. quietly as the players are likely to lose their concentration in the event of disturbance / noise.
- When requested please produce / show membership card(s) to the Marker. It should not be taken an offence because this exercise is to prevent non-members from using the courts.
- For suggestions / complaints the Suggestions Register is available with the Marker.
7. PROVISION FOR WOMEN:
As a special encouragement for women players, Court 4 will have priority for women members who may enter their names in the register and wait for their turn.
Courts will be cleaned both in the morning and evening. Floors in the courts will be cleaned with towels soake6 in water and vinegar mixture after properly rinsing the towel.
No polish / oil etc. will be used on the floors.
MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO MAINTAIN DISCIPLINE, EXHIBIT SPORTSMAN SPIRIT AND COMPLY WITH THE RULES PRESCRIBED ABOVE. MARKER IS AUTHORISED TO PREVENT A MEMBER FROM PLAYING IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES / INSTRUCTIONS.