Tennis on grass courts will be played only in the afternoon only. No member will be allowed to play tennis on the grass courts in the morning.
No booking of court is allowed.
If two members are waiting outside, no singles will be allowed to be played.
Members should wear proper tennis apparel and shoes; no one
will be allowed to play tennis in Jeans or other than tennis shoes.
- Members, who leave behind their tennis racquets/balls with the tennis staff, do so at their own risk. Tennis Club or the tennis staff will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
- Members have preference over members’ children and non-earning members on the hard courts.
- Boys are not allowed to play on the ladies court.
- No private functions/parties for non-members will be held at the tennis Club House or tennis premises.
- No function of the Club will be allowed to be held on tennis playing ground including hard courts.
- Members are not allowed to play on the Boy’s courts except when coaching their wards during allotted time.
- Abusing/manhandling of ball boys will result in strict disciplinary action.
- Members and their children are not allowed to bring eatables on the hard courts.
- Members or their children, found damaging tennis equipment/accessories, will render themselves liable to strict disciplinary action in addition to compensating for the damage.
- Misbehaving with other members or aggravated behavior on or off the court will result in disciplinary action as per Club rules.
- A member can bring up to two guests.
- Out-station guests, of affiliated Clubs will be charged tennis subscription and not the guest fee if they wish to play tennis for more than one day.
Timings: (Subject to change)
- Grass courts:
Summers 4.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m (Monday closed)
Winters 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m (Monday closed)
- Hard courts:
Hard Courts can be used up till 9.00 p.m. throughout the year